1. Emar Matha: Provides Chamara and Canopy Seva.Chandrika made of flower are supplied daily.
2. Uttar Parswa Matha : Offers daily Mohan Bhoga (made of coarse flour and sugar) to distribute among the devotees.
3. Trimali Matha : Offers Bhoga during Chandan Yatra.
4. Raghabadas Matha : Offers Bhoga at the time of Ballav (Morning Tiffin), Chamar and Alata seva. Hativesa on the day of Snana Purnima.
5. Jaganath Ballav Matha : Associates with many rituals of Lord, such as Ramanabami, Dola Yatra, Dayanachori, Lakha Vindha, Dussahara. Provides lotus flower for decoration of Lord and ornaments made of flower.
6. Govardhan Matha : Chief of Muktimandap Pandit Sabha and gives final opinion on Niti and rituals of Sri Jagannath temple.
7. Badachhata Matha : Alata and Chamar Seva,Kirtan at the time of daily Puja, and Chandan Yatra, to recite some traditional songs at the time of Mangal arati and Bada singhar.
8. Radhakanta Matha : Cleaning of Gundicha temple before Car Festival.
9. Jhanjapita Matha : Offers seva and puja at the lotus feet of Lord inside the compound wall of the temple.
10. Bada Odia Matha : Provides Ballav Bhoga (Morning Tiffin) of Lord. Alata and Chamar Seva.
11. Dakhinaparswa Matha : Canopy Seva and Chamar Seva.
12. Revasa Matha : Alata and Chamar Seva.
13. Gangamata Matha : Alata and Chamar Seva.
14. Radhavallav Math a : Alata and Chamar Seva.
15. Ramji Matha : Alata and Chamar Seva.
16. Sana Chhata Matha : Alata and Chamar Seva.
17. Goswami Matha : Alata and Chamar Seva.
18. Venkatachari Matha : Alata and Chamar Seva.
19. Nua Matha : Alata and Chamar Seva.
20. Mangu Matha : Alata and Chamar Seva.
21. Labanikhia Matha : Sports of Lord during Krishna Janma.
22. Kapadia Matha : Provides dress materials.
23. Dasavatar Matha : Cultural function
24. Sunagoswami Matha : Flower garlands for decoration.
25. Sivatirtha Matha : Provides tooth brush for Lord.
26. Mahiprakash Matha : Provides tooth brush.
27. Darpanarayan Matha : Offers flower garlands.
28. Gopaltirtha Matha : Hati Vesha for Lord Balabhadra.
29. Rani Matha : Provides decorated Tahia
30. Nandimata Matha : To stick jari in patta
For more information on Lord Jagannath Dham, register free at www.shrikhetra.com